Spread the Word! Easy Ways to Help Others Find These Great Health Insurance Resources
Many have asked how you can help spread the word about this health insurance website and the health insurance book. Here are a few easy things to do:
- Send an email to a friend and ask them to visit the website. Our "sticky features" like comparison graphs, calculators, and downloads are worth bookmarking.
- When viewing content on the website, please bookmark articles using your favorite social bookmark service. You'll see a number of icons that look like this:
- Subscribe to our Consumers Health Insurance Blog using your RSS newsreader using our Consumers Health Insurance Blog RSS Feed.
- Check out the online version of the book at Google Book Search.
- Post a favorable review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or any other book review sites.
- Of course, we'd love it if you were to buy a book.
- You can link to our website from your website. Go ahead! We're happy to link to you, too. Think about linking to our "sticky features" like comparison graphs, calculators, downloads, etc.
- Help us get into the media: Online, Print, Radio, Television, Newsletters, and more. We've got an online media kit for the press.
- Ask questions and post answers (anonymously!) on our Answers! health insurance forum.
- Mention the book to friends in person or when visiting online forums. Link back to www.BestHealthInsuranceBook.com.
- Thinking about buying health insurance? Get a free no-obligation quote from one of our advertisers: Health Insurance Quote
Group Health Insurance Quote
Short Term Health Insurance Quote
Life Insurance Quote
or any of the others on our quotes page.